- 1. How do I apply?
- 2. Which application type should I complete?
- 3. How do I know if my application has been received?
- 4. When will I be notified that I have been accepted?
- 5. I don't have a passport, is that okay?
1. How do I apply?
Visit our application page and create an account. You’ll be able to access your application anytime by using you email and password. Once you create an account, you can start your application. Please note that all applications must be complete and submitted by January 15 to be considered for this year’s pilgrimage.
2. Which application type should I complete?
Descriptions of each application type can be found here as well as on the info button next to the application type dropdown menu. Please read this information carefully and then select the type that best describes your situation.
3. How do I know if my application has been received?
Once you submit the online application, you will receive a confirmation email that we have received your application. Any companions will still need to submit their applications by the deadline, January 15.
4. When will I be notified that I have been accepted?
The Selection Committee will review all completed applications after the January 15 deadline. Selection notifications will be sent via email beginning February 15. Applicants that have been waitlisted or non-selected will also receive notification emails at this time.
5. I don't have a passport, is that okay?
All attendees will need a passport valid through at least November 30 following the pilgrimage. Those traveling on passports other than US ones may also need a travel visa. If you do not have a passport at the time of the application deadline, that is okay, however, you will need one by March 15 for flight bookings. Your flight cannot be booked until you supply your passport information.